- Number of Days: 12 Days 9 Nights
- Airline: Finnair (AY)
- Price: $3,578.00 (U.P.: $3828)
- Tour Code: EUSC6/G12
- Tour Dates: 03 - 14 Jun 2020
Stockholm - City Hall, Blue and Golden Halls, Cathedral, Royal Palace, Vasa Museum and Drottningholm Castle.
Oslo - City Hall, Royal Palace, Vigeland Sculpture Park, Gustav Vigeland, 1994 Winter Olympic, Lillehammer.
Geirangerfjord - UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ornevegen, Trollstigen and Boyabreen Glacier.
Skei I Jolster - Naeroyfjord, the world’s narrowest fjord, the pristine waters of Naeroyfjord and Flam Railway.
Bergen - Fish Market, Floibanen and Mount Floyen.
Copenhagen - City Hall Square, Hans Christian Andersen Statue, Christiansborg Palace, The Little Mermaid sculpture, Gefion Fountain, Nyhavn & Tivoli Gardens.
- Return Airfare by Finnair (AY)
- 8 nights accommodation (3 - 4* hotel)
- 1 Overnight Cruise from Bergen to Hirtshals (Inside Cabin)
- 9 Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 9 Dinner
- All tours & entrance fees as per itinerary
- English or Mandarin speaking Tour Guide
- 10 days coach with driver
- Local Guide : 3 hours in Stockholm, 3 hours in Oslo, 3 hours in Copenhagen
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals that not included
- Tour Guide : EUR4 / pax / day x 10 days = EUR40
- Driver : EUR2 / pax / day x 10 days = EUR20
- Local Guide in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm : EUR1 / pax x 3 = EUR3
- Total : EUR63 / pax / trip
- Tour Leader : SGD2 / pax / day x 12 days = SGD24