7D5N Focus Japan
Less $500 Off
Group Dep: Jun 6/ Aug 8, 30 / Sep 6, 8/ Oct 24/ Nov 16, 24, 29/ Dec 13, 20
- Disneyland, stay youth and reminisce the childhood memories!
- Fushimi Inari Shrine ~ an important Shinto Shrine in northern Kyoto which is distinguished by its thousands of tori gates.
- Arashiyama is one of the most popular sightseeing areas of Kyoto.
- Sagano Bamboo Groove ~ enjoys strolling through the alley, with felling touch of nature and visiting places associated with Japanese classic.
- Sagano Romantic Train ~ enjoys the seasonal landscape-spring time cherry blossoms, the limpid river in summer, autumn maples….
- Asakusa Kannon Temple ~ Tokyo’s oldest temple, the Meiji era was first established in Tokyo.
- Bullet train ride from Toyohashi to Hamamatsu.
- Unforgettable shopping experience at Shinsaibashi / Ginza / Shinjuku!
- Return economy class group ticket Singapore-Osaka // Tokyo-Singapore on Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- 05 nights hotel stay as per itinerary
- Sightseeing / Meals / Transfers as per itinerary
- Mandarin speaking guide
- Airport taxes (estimated S$ 120 per person; subject to change)
- Tipping for guide/ driver/ tour leader* (* where applicable)
- Visa Fee (It is passengers' own responsibility to ensure they hold valid visa for all destinations)
- Rate quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Group Size: Minimum 15 adults to go
- Discount (where applicable) are valid whilst promotion lasts and discount amount are subject to change.
- Prices indicated are generic price and is subject to change without prior notice
|Location:||Osaka, Kyoto, Toyohashi, Tokyo, Japan|
|Price from:||S$3,099 $2,599.00|